• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in Dubai

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting in Dubai

Hi. I am due to start contracting in dubai in the next couple of weeks and have no idea what I need to do to sort out regarding bank accounts etc.

I've been told I need an off shore bank account, but does anyone know how I do this? Or someone I can speak to who could help me.

Also do I need to set up my own company? And if so who could help me do that?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Originally posted by Tanya
    Hi. I am due to start contracting in dubai in the next couple of weeks and have no idea what I need to do to sort out regarding bank accounts etc.

I've been told I need an off shore bank account, but does anyone know how I do this? Or someone I can speak to who could help me.

Also do I need to set up my own company? And if so who could help me do that?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Talk to SJD, Simon, the MD, posts here on a semi-regular basis as well. If they cant help directly they should be able to point you to someone who can.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
    X