• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are Computer People members of REC ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are Computer People members of REC ?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me whether Computer People aremembers of REC or another similar body ? I can't find any mention of such on CP's website and the search function on the REC site doesn't find them so I assume they're not in REC at least.

I won't go into the details right now but obviously I want to back up a complaint...

Boo

I know they walked away from REC some years ago, but no idea if they have since re-joined. Perhaps you should ask REC themselves?
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

How about you pull your bloody finger out and click a link on their webpage?

Click on the T&C's and the bottom of the page and read the paragraph near the top that says...

We are a limited company and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (Membership Number 00056785). We operate as both an employment business and an employment agency and are subject to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
      Jesus wept....

-- --- .-. --- -.
      Last edited by northernladuk; 26 March 2014, 11:21.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Depending on what your complaint is with them you may be better of talking to the BIS EAI.

Member organisations only in very rare circumstances will penalise their own members as you don't tend to bite the hand that feeds you.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Click on the T&C's and the bottom of the page and read the paragraph near the top that says...

Jesus wept....

-- --- .-. --- -.
          Why have a dog and bark yourself?

Comment

Jesus wept....

-- --- .-. --- -.
            grumpy wumpy - come here for a big huggy.

Comment

Jesus wept....

-- --- .-. --- -.
              Someone's tired...

Comment

Working...
              X