• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In the name of Sprite...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the name of Sprite...

As you all are aware, i am quitting IT for good.

In the same instance, i feel that someone should take on my name and responsibility for keeping the members of this bored, updated with truly class, astonishing and interesting tales of their IT projects.

At first acknowledgement, i have been reading through Andyw posts and he seems to be perfect as my trainee.

Young, stupid, wants to get out of IT, doesnt reeally know whats going on in life, bit of a happy-go-lucky type, etc etc blah blah...

Originally posted by el duder

In the same instance, i feel that someone should take on my name and responsibility for keeping the members of this bored, updated with truly class, astonishing and interesting tales of their IT projects.

At first acknowledgement, i have been reading through Andyw posts and he seems to be perfect as my trainee.

Young, stupid, wants to get out of IT, doesnt reeally know whats going on in life, bit of a happy-go-lucky type, etc etc blah blah...
    Young, stupid and funny guy. If guru was funny it would be your perfect twin.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      Young, stupid and funny guy. If guru was funny it would be your perfect twin.

I reckon you're probably stretching it a bit with young.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

Im 43 !

Comment

how old are people on this website? I really have no idea except between 18 and 55!
          i am 32 btw (i think)
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

guru sounds about 22

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
                how old are people on this website? I really have no idea except between 18 and 55!
                i am 32 btw (i think)
                Why not over 55? Xoggoth is 103 and Zeitghost is 120.
                I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I am 1E years old (its in hex obviously).

Comment

31 and well hung.

Couldn't resist. It rhymed.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X