• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Game of Thrones (**possible spoiler for the episode just aired**)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game of Thrones (**possible spoiler for the episode just aired**)

Might have already been done, but did anyone else have a surprise "holy tulip!" this weeks episode?

No, as I've read the books. But it was good, wasn't it? Pedro Pascal did the character and that whole scene in particular justice.

Comment

Yes, I wasn't expecting that.

Seeing as both are dead, I guess it'll give the Imp some wriggle room to argue his way out of the death sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
        Yes, I wasn't expecting that.

Seeing as both are dead, I guess it'll give the Imp some wriggle room to argue his way out of the death sentence.
        Nah, the sentence was passed. Tywin isn't messing around. Tyrion is going to have to find another way out of it.

Comment

Lovely head squashing!
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I loved the whole princess bride thing too.

Comment

Some people may prefer the "Denial" version:
              Oberyn vs Mountain (The Denial Version) - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
                I wasn't expecting that.
                How long have you been watching Game of Thrones

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                  How long have you been watching Game of Thrones
                  LOL - Yes, I guess expect the unexpected is the order of the day with GoT!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Nah, the sentence was passed. Tywin isn't messing around. Tyrion is going to have to find another way out of it.
                    Tywin (and his female incarnation, Cersei) got what he wanted. A shame, I actually liked the deceased, as much as I am partial to the Lannisters. That odious wall of flesh deserved to be put in the ground, for good. There's a saying, don't kick a man while he's down. Maybe, but a decapitation wouldnt've gone amiss.

Comment

Working...
                    X