• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I don't get sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get sex

Maybe I should get married?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    unless you are lucky enough to marry someone as nice as Mrs V you won't get it then either.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      unless you are lucky enough to marry someone as nice as Mrs V you won't get it then either.
      He didn't specify that it would be with his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        He didn't specify that it would be with another human.
        ftfy
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          ftfy
          So that's why BP spends weekends in North Wales.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            So that's why BP spends weekends in North Wales.
            There are sheep in Kent too. But not so many cliffs you can take them to the edge of so that they push back....

Comment

Don't get married it'll just end up with a nasty divorce, in my experience.
              Next time I'm just going to find someone I don't like and buy her a house.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                Don't get married it'll just end up with a nasty divorce, in my experience.
                Next time I'm just going to find someone I don't like and buy her a house.
                Is it true that the purpose of marriage is to find out what sort of woman your wife would have preferred?

Comment

You say: "I don't get sex"

Does that mean you don't get any, or you don't understand it?

Either way, marriage is far from a guarantee of nookie. Although it is a good bet for the woman to make off with all your worldly possessions, including your house.

I would recommend this:
                  The Girlfriend Sequence | Daygame.com

Comment

There are sheep in Kent too. But not so many cliffs you can take them to the edge of so that they push back....
                    So what are these?

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X