Okay - I was wrong on Brexit Okay - I was wrong on Brexit
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 126

I Am Legend

Default Okay - I was wrong on Brexit

UK unemployment falls to new 42-year low - BBC News

This is terrible! The UK must agree to rejoin now!
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    UK unemployment falls to new 42-year low - BBC News

This is terrible! The UK must agree to rejoin now!
    When did the UK leave the EU? Missed that one.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Ducklike

It IS terrible news: at the same time, the Beeb said that wages are falling in real terms

More time posting than coding

And shock horror...one in five of those unemployed are migrants

If we got rid of the migrants and Euro trash (possibly the same thing) how well would the employment figures improve?

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    And shock horror...one in five of those unemployed are migrants

If we got rid of the migrants and Euro trash (possibly the same thing) how well would the employment figures improve?
    Most of the unemployed "migrants" are from non-EU countries and percentage wise EU migrants have a lower unemployment rate than the UK trash.

All in all if the EU migrants were to go home the economy would shrink, then the proportion of trash to the rest of the population would rise due to the fact that there is more trash in the UK population.
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 16th August 2017 at 11:31.
    I'm alright Jack

More time posting than coding

Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Most of the unemployed "migrants" are from non-EU countries and percentage wise EU migrants have a lower unemployment rate than the UK trash.

All in all if the EU migrants were to go home the economy would shrink, then the proportion of trash to the rest of the population would rise due to the fact that there is more trash in the UK population.
    More shock horror!
    EU migrants without a job make up city the size of Bristol

One in seven of the 2,733,000 EU migrants aged 16-64 - a total of 390,000 - are unemployed or “inactive”.

Double Godlike!

Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBates View Post

Indeed and one of the reason people voted to leave the EU is so that we could concentrate on removing and re-educating the 'trash' as opposed to glossing over the problem with immigration.

But I suppose as long as the cost of your Mocha-ChocaChino with Pumpkin spice does not go up you will always see being in the EU as a benefit.

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    When did the UK leave the EU? Missed that one.
    Standard Remainer "having your cake and eating it" ploy.

If anything bad happens it's because we're leaving the EU. But anything good happening is because we're still in the EU.

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
    It IS terrible news: at the same time, the Beeb said that wages are falling in real terms
    The Biased Broadcasting Corporation is very selective when it comes to reporting EU-related news, especially any unfavourable to its Remainer narrative.

A week or so ago the Economist and/or London School of Economics (both ardent Remainers BTW) released the results of a large survey involving 20,000 people. As I recall, these results said that about 70% of those who had voted to Remain were now firmly of the belief we should leave, with a hard Brexit if necessary.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a link to this, because needless to say there is no mention of it on Aljabeeba.

edit: Ah it's here, or referenced within one of the comments:

2017-08-11 Remoaners lose as voters strongly back 'hard Brexit'
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 16th August 2017 at 12:03.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I live on CUK

Quote Originally Posted by OwlHoot View Post
    The Biased Broadcasting Corporation is very selective when it comes to reporting EU-related news, especially any unfavourable to its Remainer narrative.

A week or so ago the Economist and/or London School of Economics (both ardent Remainers BTW) released the results of a large survey involving 20,000 people. As I recall, these results said that about 70% of those who had voted to Remain were now firmly of the belief we should leave, with a hard Brexit if necessary.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a link to this, because needless to say there is no mention of it on [b]Aljabeeba[/b[.
    Racist!

Seriously insult the Beeb but not a broadcaster from another country who has feck all to do with it.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR