• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dairy products 'may become luxuries' after UK leaves EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it just be filofaxes affected? What about other diary products?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
      Will it just be filofaxes affected? What about other diary products?
      Palm Pilots might be affected too.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Still, on the plus side, those nasty EU laws stopping cyclists being shot will be lifted so not all bad.

Comment

Still, on the plus side, those nasty EU laws stopping cyclists being shot will be lifted so not all bad.
          Laws?

If a grey squirrel cyclist has been caught it will be necessary to humanely kill it. It is an offence release a captured grey squirrel cyclist under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.
          As we all known, in the surveillance society we live in, many things are "caught" on camera, and a camera is just an optical device for images, a bit like a telescopic sight. So if a feral pest is caught in a sight, it is an offence to release it.

...Your Honour.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            What, no path for the pathetic to the land of milk and honey!

I'm afraid not. You're stuck in the UK.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              And your life has been affected by the recent immigration issue has it?

Oh no you are a middle class white guy who never sees the real impact of this so it is nice to sit there and accuse people of only caring about themselves.

You know absolutely nothing dude. I grew up in the heartlands of industrial midlands, and spent 90% of my working life in London, working in the City and living South of the River. I have very much grown up with immigration in the areas that I both live and work. Doesn't bother me though as I see the positives that migration creates - yes, there are negatives too, but the positives far out way the down side.

But hey, you quitters can't succeed today in a growing economy so how the hell will you get on when the UK is no longer in the EU? You guys are doomed to be failures all your life.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                The less fortunate can **** off to the EU.

That's the way .... apart from the fact many of them can't afford bus fair to the dole office now, but hey ho ... whatever you think is right
                Last edited by Whorty; 22 July 2018, 12:20.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally Posted by DimPrawn
                  What, no path for the pathetic to the land of milk and honey!
                  You mean Asia?
                  No, he means Asda...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Is that a euphemism for Bean?

Comment

Working...
                    X