• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

British public opinion has shifted sharply against Brexit, according to a Sky Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    ... it's a poll on the current Brexit deal which satisfies no one ...
    Well perhaps it's about time one of the Brexshitters came up with an alternative plan then?
    It's been 2 years and the only alternative any of them has come out with is the JRM option of crashing out with no deal.
    Which I happen to think (now that I have no skin in the game) is the best option in the long run - for me.
    Unfortunately the majority of British people don't agree - I wonder why?
    Last edited by sasguru; 31 July 2018, 10:58.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      oooh a whole 1466 people interviewed...
      You're right. We must ask the entire electorate, just to be sure.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        You're right. We must ask the entire electorate, just to be sure.
        Well we did...

and it seems over 50% of them were....

which is kind of the fooking point

Comment

Lets face it there is now going to be a second referendum.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Lets face it there is now going to be a second referendum.

I think you're confusing us with the Republic of Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
              Gosh, your superiority complex really is engaged to maximum today, isn't it!?
              It is Dunning-Kruger on steroids. He is the quintessential example...............

This overestimation occurs, in part, because people who are unskilled in these domains suffer a dual burden: Not only do these people reach erroneous conclusions and make unfortunate choices, but their incompetence robs them of the metacognitive ability to realize it.
              https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Well we did...

and it seems over 50% of them were....

which is kind of the fooking point
                Yeah - the results of the previous referendum don't tell us what the balance of public opinion is now. Which is kind of the fooking point. (You might read the title of this thread - it gives a clue concerning what the discussion is about).
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    It is Dunning-Kruger on steroids. He is the quintessential example...............

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    And you carry on with proving the Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and kicking on this forum
                    How sweet, you remembered me saying the same to you back in March. Did you think enough time would pass and you could try and be clever and use the same? Not very original are you? 0/10 must try harder
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      How sweet, you remembered me saying the same to you back in March. Did you think enough time would pass and you could try and be clever and use the same? Not very original are you? 0/10 must try harder
                      Not quite accurate. SB uses "Dunning Krueger" as a kind of talisman, a substitute for argument. It sounds forrin innit, must be clever to use it.
                      It helps him forget how he's been manipulated by traitors like Arron Banks.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X