• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Roaming charges to return after Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    For now
    You think Vlad will invade Skegness then?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      You think Vlad will invade Skegness then?
      I think Brexit is a sure way to break up of the Union - Scotland will go first, Wales next, London (inside M25) a bit later

Basically Brexit is final act of destroying the Empire - by far worse than French surrender ever was

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I think Brexit is a sure way to break up of the Union - Scotland will go first, Wales next, London (inside M25) a bit later

Basically Brexit is final act of destroying the Empire - by far worse than French surrender ever was
        nah trust me French Surrender is fantastic!

mmm!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

nah trust me French Surrender is fantastic! mmm!
          It's a typical very moronic statement by the moronic Brexiteers - if only they knew that UK's long standing policy was to make sure that neither France nor Germany dominate in Continental Europe, from that it obviously follows that French Surrender is a fooking terrible outcome.

Comment

Sorted so now we widen the argument because you have lost already. Where is "What The Feckwit He is" & "Normally A Tool" when you need them, so they can accuse you of being twisty and avoiding the argument?

Yes there will be changes but as has been already covered International driving license needed £5.50, International Insurance (covered by my international insurer) and a reset to 2016 for mobile calls its hardly back to the middle ages.

Strangely I know people who worked & travelled in Europe before 1973 and it was possible.
            What do you mean by an "International
            Driving License"?
            Do you mean International Driving Permit?
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I was in france just the other month

could get a sim only deal for data for about 10 Euro's for 20 Gig...

Ok it's not free but ...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                I was in france just the other month

could get a sim only deal for data for about 10 Euro's for 20 Gig...

Ok it's not free but ...
                Now make a call to the UK (after brexit) see how much it costs

Comment

To be fair to Brexiters who've posted on this thread, roaming charges are a minor consideration.
                  The weak pound is a bigger issue, in relation to travelling in Europe.
                  But if it means fewer chavs travelling abroad, WGAS?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    Now make a call to the UK (after brexit) see how much it costs
                    Just use some sort of thing which allows me to make calls using data.

https://www.androidauthority.com/bes...ls-apps-19829/

Comment

When I'm not in the UK I was the free wifi that I get as part of my holiday package. then if I want to call or text anyone I do it via the free wifi. Doesn't cost me a penny. I therefore welcome the return of roaming charges which in the modern age of free wifi communications will make absolutely no difference what so ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X