• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poll : Where are we heading?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll : Where are we heading?

Of the options that seem to be on offer, what do you think we will end up with ...

- Chequers/BRINO
    - Norway
    - Canada
    - Crash out with no deal
    - Cake and eat it

Note: this is a poll only and is not legally binding and is indicative only and is not the will of the people.
    Chequers/BRINO
    9.52%
    Norway
    0.00%
    Canada
    9.52%
    Crash out with no deal
    66.67%
    Have our cake and eat it
    9.52%
    AndyW's mum picked my cherry.
    4.76%
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

WGAF??

Comment

Don't agree that chequers is BRINO, Norway model would be more like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Of the options that seem to be on offer, what do you think we will end up with ...

- Chequers/BRINO
        - Norway
        - Canada
        - Crash out with no deal
        - Cake and eat it

Note: this is a poll only and is not legally binding and is indicative only and is not the will of the people.
        Not a real poll because no AndyW option.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Not a real poll because no AndyW option.
          AndyW's mum picked my cherry.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            WGAF??
            I assume we all GAF in one way or another as we live in this country and the changes will effect us. I think the real question is, WGAF that you don't GAF?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Don't agree that chequers is BRINO, Norway model would be more like that.
              To many Brexiters Chequers = BRINO so I pandered to their view. In fact though Chequers is a mess so it's going nowhere. I think we will get either Norway (if May backs down) or crash out (if May doesn't back down). The voring public deserve the latter, followed by a short stint of Boris in No 10 followed by Corbyn a year later.

After that chaos whichever party gets in next will be taking us back into the EU under full terms

Comment

I assume
                Yeh, you do a lot of that, - must be a PM

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Yeh, you do a lot of that, - must be a PM
                  Well done, you've read some of my old posts where i've said I'm a PM

Comment

Well done, you've read some of my old posts where i've said I suffer from PM(T)
                    ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X