• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A good summary of the lies produced by Vote Leave / Cambridge ANylica

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good summary of the lies produced by Vote Leave / Cambridge ANylica

This thread on Twitter shows a number of the lies and the scaremongering (project fear was clearly on the brexit side) that were targeted to undecided voters on social media during the brexit vote campaign. It also describes how Cambridge analytica got hold of the data of undecided voters

Neal B #FBPE on Twitter: "So how did vote leave cheat?
    What was this extra money spent on and can it be justified?

Ah I didn't fall for any of that, I hear you say..

Let's see.

Thread:👇"

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    My name is Eirikur and I am a recovering Bremoaner. It has now been 20 minutes since I scweamed and scweamed and stamped my feet at the Referendum result.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      My name is Eirikur and I am a recovering Bremoaner. It has now been 20 minutes since I scweamed and scweamed and stamped my feet at the Referendum result.

Perhaps he should arrange to meet up with "Neal" so they can console each other as Armageddon beckons...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

In stead of addressing the lies all you morons can do is attack people and post lots of emoticons typical brexidiot behaviour, but indicative of their intelligence level

Comment

In stead of addressing the lies all you morons can do is attack people and post lots of emoticons typical brexidiot behaviour, but indicative of their intelligence level
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Calling morons morons gets people banned in General now?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Calling morons morons gets people banned in General now?
              Yes apparently some of the thick lickle snowflakes with poor qualifications and low education levels have complained when their piss-poor "arguments", lack of logic, lack of evidence for their statements, pig ignorance, substance-free posts, habit of linking to the Daily Mail as "evidence" and non-sequiturs have led to them being, correctly, labelled as morons, cretins, idiots and generally being described as thick as mince.
              Last edited by sasguru; 6 November 2018, 11:01.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                They are NOT to be called loons and trolled and baited.

This forum is going to be moderated.

I’m tired of the feral nature of this forum. I appreciate that NAT and WTFH don’t feel that they can moderate here as they are part of the debate.

But I’m not, so I give warning here.

Post whatever you like, but straight abuse will not be permitted.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Yes apparently some of the thick lickle snowflakes with poor qualifications and low education levels have complained when their piss-poor "arguments", lack of logic, lack of evidence for their statements, pig ignorance, substance-free posts, habit of linking to the Daily Mail as "evidence" and non-sequiturs have led to them being, correctly, labelled as morons, cretins, idiots and generally being described as thick as mince.
                Oh look - reality does NOT match up with what you have posted sas, again
                Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                  Oh look - reality does NOT match up with what you have posted sas, again
                  Non sequitur.
                  Next!
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes apparently some of the thick lickle snowflakes with poor qualifications and low education levels have complained
                    SNIP
                    Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    They are NOT to be called loons and trolled and baited.

This forum is going to be moderated.

I’m tired of the feral nature of this forum. I appreciate that NAT and WTFH don’t feel that they can moderate here as they are part of the debate.

But I’m not, so I give warning here.

Post whatever you like, but straight abuse will not be permitted.

At no stage did Cojak note people had complained, in fact she clearly stated she was tired of it being feral.....

Non sequitur.
                    Next!
                    Nope, but you'll say it regardless
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                    X