• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When is the legal advice being published

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    There are always bigger and better contracts out there for the talented and courageous.
    Well, that automatically counts you out then. And most of the U.K. government. Donkeys led by donkeys.

There are only two global economies that can compete at a similar size to the EU: China, and USA. Both of them will only do deals that benefit their side, they won’t give a flying fig whether any deal is good for the U.K. or not. And the U.K. has already shown the world it’s “talent” at negotiating.

Comment

Ho ho ho.

It is so fooking easy to wind you muppets up. I really should refrain from extracting the piss so much, but it is just such fun.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ho ho ho.

It is so fooking easy to wind you muppets up. I really should refrain from extracting the piss so much, but it is just such fun.

Translation: SB’s a thicko, and pretends it’s all a windup when it’s found out he’s got no substance and is just pi55 and vinegar.

Comment

Ho ho ho.

I'm afraid what's become obvious to the congregation is what a low-IQ chump you really are.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

There are always bigger and better contracts out there for the talented and courageous.
            I know this isn't something you hear very often but, yes, there are, you're right. Obviously not for you as you have no talent, but for some of us yes, we will always win bigger and better contracts.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Translation: SB’s a thicko, and pretends it’s all a windup when it’s found out he’s got no substance and is just pi55 and vinegar.
              It's nearly time for one of his oil tanker three point turn witticisms.

Comment

Ho ho ho.

Who's wound up? You're the forum clown. Without you around there would be less to laugh at. We laugh at you rather than with you ... I do feel a little guilty mocking the afflicted ...
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Legal advice was not to publish legal advice...

Comment

Awesome. Being "savaged" by the Klueless Klutz Klan.

sasguru - the weedy supercilious fantasist with the almost terminal Dunning-Kruger affliction that has been forced into having to head to deepest darkest rural Iberia to avoid the ubiquitous sneering giggles that afflict his every social interaction.

OG - the gender-confused Prosecco quaffing psuedo-intellectual hairsplitting lightweight pedant.

Whorty - someone that by his own admission looks as ridiculous as he invariably sounds. With that large sloping forehead, tacky Maori tattoos, Colonel Sanders beard and ridiculously enlarged earlobes, you are a poster child for where the Millenials went wrong.

Meridian - A johnny-come-lately halfwit with a penchant for trying sickeningly to ingratiate himself to his fellow Bremoaner halfwits by outdoing their half-baked pontifications about life post-brexit.

There are doubtless a few more knuckleheads singing from this same crazed songsheet, and if I have forgotten to ridicule you here it is simply because you are so instantly forgettable.
                    Fear not though, I am sure you already get more than enough ribbing as you stumble through your futile existences.

If you laid them all end to end they wouldn't reach a sensible conclusion.

All huddled together like a little virtue circle of numbskullery as history passes their hopes by without a backward glance.

Now I am sure if you put your empty heads together you might be able to negotiate a decent discount on Pampers.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                      Well, that automatically counts you out then.
                      If you say so. But then I'm not the one peeing my pants about the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X