• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official Preppers thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Pampers

Comfort Blankets

Mattress Covers for the bedwetters

Yes, you'd better stock up on those given the frequency you need to use them. You might want to get yourself some spare dummies too in case you lose yours.

You're welcome
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I have an order in for some refrigerated gluten free products that come from the UK. Will freeze them down.

Will always be able to get them from Newry (I expect) but it's a bit of a pain.

Other than that, Ireland stands prepared for a shortage of packaged sandwiches.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Pampers

Comfort Blankets

Mattress Covers for the bedwetters

I guess you're ok for potato peelers.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ordered 15Kg of meat, for the freezer, from the local farm shop last week. Chap that delivered it said "you having a party?" If only.

Comment

Ordered **** all...oh, I don't live in a country that has decided to **** itself up...If Brexit is going to be the greatest thing to have happened to the UK according to all those wise old men, then why is there the need to stock up...or were they just lying?
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm surrounded by acres of fields full of crops of various kinds. There's even a few sheep down the lane if I get bored.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                If Brexit is going to be the greatest thing to have happened to the UK according to all those wise old men, then why is there the need to stock up...or were they just lying?
                At the moment, there's only a tiny minority stocking up. I view it as an insurance policy just in case panic buying sets in as May & Co lead us towards the cliff edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                  I'm surrounded by acres of fields full of crops of various kinds. There's even a few sheep down the lane if I get bored.
                  I'm sure you are.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I bought 4 pints of milk rather than 2 this morning. At my age, that's prepping

Comment

Must confess, we've done a bit of panic buying too, just in case. I think we can survive a month or 2 now with the Gin stocks and tonic water. Different flavours too, as it's good to have a balanced diet
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X