• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unilever stockpiles Ben & Jerry's and Magnum ice creams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    That's the spirit! Take pride in your Basic Hand Hygiene Cert test result. You did your best!
    Cripes......there goes another rib.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Cripes......there goes another rib.

And all your hard work is rewarded with a promotion to the hot food service counter. Way to go!!

Comment

And it just goes to show that a big company like Unilever place quite a premium on the work performed even by employees as far down the corporate food chain as their security guards.

I see you're back with your pointless comments.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Right on cue we have the High Rectum of the Faith Militant with yet another witless pronouncement.

Have a look and see if you can find an App that might at least help you inject some humour into your tediously dull outpourings.

Devoid of any originality or subtlety, your rather prodigious mutterings are currently the very epitome of banal.

You really shouldn't talk to yourself. I know this is the narrative you hear in your head, but best keep them to yourselves or to the pigeons that you mutter to on the park bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            You really shouldn't talk to yourself. I know this is the narrative you hear in your head, but best keep them to yourselves or to the pigeons that you mutter to on the park bench.
            The pigeons steer clear of the smell of rancid corned beef fritters

Comment

You really shouldn't talk to yourself.
              Dear oh dear! How old are you?

Primary Two called....they want their "witty retorts" back.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Dear oh dear! How old are you?

Primary Two called....they want their "witty retorts" back.

Again fella. Stop talking to yourself or they'll be taking you off to the home.

Comment

Again fella. Stop talking to yourself or they'll be taking you off to the home.
                  They can't afford the plus size stair lift.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    They can't afford the plus size stair lift.
                    And they're bored of his fantasist army stories, where he single handedly saved the west from the russkies during the cold war

Comment

And they're bored of his fantasist army stories, where he single handedly saved the west from the russkies during the cold war
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X