• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Special place in hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not fair! I spent 30 years calling the EUSSR bureaucratic crooks, and now they're being mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      It's not fair! I spent 30 years calling the EUSSR unelected bureaucratic crooks, and now they're being mean.

FTFY
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        FTFY
        Their care worker has sent a doctor's letter requesting that he include a trigger warning in future.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
          Well, that's not true now, is it, for either of them.
          I doubt there's a village in any country that would want either of these two muppets on their summer fete committee.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Even Andrea 'Jam Tea and Biscuit Boom' Leadsom says the nasty meanie should apologise.

Comment

Special place in hell

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I doubt there's a village in any country that would want either of these two muppets on their summer fete committee.

“Wholly unelectable in any other situation”, was what you said. They’re both past leaders of their respective countries, so in another situation they appear to have been electable.

By any reasonable measure of success they appear to have done well from an EU perspective with regards to Brexit. Sour grapes much?

Comment

Seems the political editor of The Sun agrees with him....

Tom Newton Dunn on Twitter: "An unpopular view in Westminster, but @eucopresident is right - and all good Brexiteers (as well as Remainers) should agree with him. Here's why... (1)"

Comment

“Wholly unelectable in any other situation”, was what you said. They’re both past leaders of their respective countries, so in another situation they appear to have been electable.
                  Well he's still a rotten meanie, so there!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Well he's still a rotten meanie, so there!
                    I’m not even going to get into the fact that Tusk is elected, by the European Council. The Council being the heads of the Member States.

Tusk was voted for by Cameron and then May.....

Comment

By any reasonable measure of success they appear to have done well from an EU perspective with regards to Brexit. Sour grapes much?
                      I’m not even going to get into the fact that Tusk is elected, by the European Council. The Council being the heads of the Member States.

Tusk was voted for by Cameron and then May.....
                      This will be way beyond the gammons' comprehension.

Comment

Working...
                      X