• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disney treat for Remainers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you like the Eurozone pantomime, you might want to read this...

Youth unemployment is 22% in France, 33% in Spain and 34% in Italy.

Ireland has debt per capita of 35K and is about to lose its biggest trading partner.

China has stopped buying Euro cars.

The USA has massive growth.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Ireland has debt per capita of 35K and is about to lose its biggest trading partner.

So? What's this got to do with the UK leaving the EU? Do you somehow think that being out of the EU we'll somehow suddenly be more prosperous even though all economic models tell us we'll be worse off?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Page 1 of Google. Can’t be bothered looking to correct the rest of your misinformation. Summary: not great, but nowhere near as bad as your bile.

I guess it’s after 5pm somewhere in the world....

Are one in four young French people really unemployed? | The Independent

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        Page 1 of Google. Can’t be bothered looking to correct the rest of your misinformation. Summary: not great, but nowhere near as bad as your bile.

I guess it’s after 5pm somewhere in the world....

Are one in four young French people really unemployed? | The Independent

That's an opinion piece from 2 years ago you complete fandango.

Hit me up with French employment figures.

Comment

That's an opinion piece from 2 years ago you complete fandango.

Hit me up with French employment figures.
          It’s an explanation of why the measure you are using is incorrect and/or distorted. If you disagree with the methodology, feel free to provide your own research to explain whether rate or ratio is more correct.

If you’re too pissed to click through to the Eurostat and OECD links in it to get the evidence of base information, then I can’t help you.

You’re the one making statistical claims in your OP, it’s up to you to provide the evidence of them and the justification as to whether they are correct or not.
          Last edited by meridian; 9 February 2019, 17:20.

Comment

So in Italy and Spain - both hot climate with nice resorts, lots of young are unemployed, hmmm

Comment

So? What's this got to do with the UK leaving the EU? If this isn't translating to the UK today, why would it make any difference on March 30th?
              "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                So in Italy and Spain - both hot climate with nice resorts, lots of young are unemployed, hmmm
                Don’t forget the considerably higher proportion of young Spanish in higher education compared to the U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Adam Smith wrote a book about this in 1776.

The Wealth of Nations - Wikipedia

The thrust of his argument, bluntly put, is that they are idiots.

Comment

Idiot is a harsh word, not able to be constantly intelligent is probably a better way to frame it.

Comment

Working...
                    X