• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government insists US trade deal won't lower food standards for UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    The Koran has food regulations? Didn't know that. What's it got to say about Palm Oil use?
    I would suspect going on dragons den and pitching a BBQ pork shop in Rihad might not get you funding.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      So are 9 year old females.
      This comment got me an infraction.

"Unpleasant and paedos can catholic priests too."

The comment referenced Aisha - Wikipedia being 9 on her marriage to Muhammad.

Comment

This comment got me an infraction.

"Unpleasant and paedos can catholic priests too."

The comment referenced Aisha - Wikipedia being 9 on her marriage to Muhammad.
        Typical, a Mods ignorance of history, theology, in fact most things, defaults to the issuing of an infraction!

Bloody typical. Never mind, suck it up snowflake, them's the prices you've got to pay to frequent the forum.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I found the "I can't be trusted to put seven words together you Fenian" sentiment amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Typical, a Mods ignorance of history, theology, in fact most things, defaults to the issuing of an infraction!

Bloody typical. Never mind, suck it up snowflake, them's the prices you've got to pay to frequent the forum.
            Exactly, when there are so many child brides in Europe that Minnie could have chosen.

Almost as if he was being deliberately provocative, rather than aiming for historical accuracy and balance.

List of child brides - Wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              Exactly, when there are so many child brides in Europe that Minnie could have chosen.

Almost as if he was being deliberately provocative, rather than aiming for historical accuracy and balance.

List of child brides - Wikipedia
              **** off you boring chunt.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I'm not going to name the mod but if she wants to explain her logic behind her...

"paedos can catholic priests too"

...comment then I can discuss this here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  **** off you boring chunt.
                  “Balance”, wasn’t it? Hypocrite.

Comment

I'm not going to name the mod but if she wants to explain her logic behind her...

"paedos can catholic priests too"

...comment then I can discuss this here.
                    That's alright then.

Have you tried mentioning Jehovah? I did once but I think I got away with it.

Comment

If I was Jewish and I got a "Harvey Weinstein was a serial rapist" comment alarm bells would have went off in Old Greg's house.

Comment

Working...
                      X