T-25 days... T-25 days...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: T-25 days...

  1. #1

    More fingers than teeth

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    19,744

    Default T-25 days...

    How you lot doing? Squeaky bum time yet is it?

    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

  2. #2

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,651

    Default

    Liam Fox has already declared that no deal Brexit is survivable. What more does the current generation of snowflakes want?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  3. #3

    Godlike

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    9,026

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    How you lot doing? Squeaky bum time yet is it?

    Even your maths are tulip. It's 23 days. Looking forward to almost nothing happening,
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  4. #4

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    14,105

    Default

    I'm a "no deal man", bring it on.

    I'm alright Jack

  5. #5

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    No deal is what the EU want as they cannot see any compromise on the backstop.

  6. #6

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    No deal is what the EU want as they cannot see any compromise on the backstop.
    Ha ha ha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  7. #7

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Ha ha ha.
    Well you tell me what they want. They know that the deal as is currently exists hasn't got a hope in hell of getting past parliament so the only other option is no deal.

  8. #8

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Well you tell me what they want. They know that the deal as is currently exists hasn't got a hope in hell of getting past parliament so the only other option is no deal.
    They want the current deal that they agreed with the British government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  9. #9

    Contractor Among Contractors


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    They want the current deal that they agreed with the British government.
    But we all know they can't have that. So what option is left, given that we can't have an extension unless we can show that we have something that can be agreed.

  10. #10

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    But we all know they can't have that. So what option is left, given that we can't have an extension unless we can show that we have something that can be agreed.
    How do you know what will happen?Do you have a crystal ball? The withdrawal deal may or may not be agreed by parliament. Nobody knows.

    Regardless of your prophetic powers, the EU wants the withdrawal deal that was agreed. They patently don't want no deal.

    Have you got yourself in another muddle? Do you mean that they are behaving in a way that will lead to no deal, despite wanting the withdrawal deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •