Add your brexit jokes here Add your brexit jokes here - Page 6
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Posts 51 to 60 of 241
  1. #51

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    15,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Neither does Darmy in the UK!
    Loser...

    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  2. #52

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    30,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    oPM is a xenophobe and a fantasist who believes the hype that we beat the Nazis on our own. He doesn't understand all the luck and help we had to hold on and just about survive the war. He's delusional. Ignore him.

    whereas you are just a turd we wipe off our shoe.

    It wasn't just the Nazis, it was the French, Italians, Japanese and of course In addition to the 3 major Axis powers, 4 more countries and 2 puppet regimes signed the Tri-Partite Pact as its member states. Of the 4 countries, Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria participated in various Axis military operations with their national armed forces, while the 4th, Yugoslavia, saw its pro-Nazi government overthrown in a coup merely days after it signed the Pact, and the membership was reversed.The 2 puppet regimes that signed the Tri-Partite Pact, Tiso-led Slovakia and the Independent State of Croatia are listed among the client states section below.

    Vichy France & Spain joined later.
    look familiar?

    Axis powers - Wikipedia

    Yes we did have help from the Russians, luckily the EU have already pissed them off and the commonwealth are looking forward to trading with us again. The Americans will probably help us just to upset Macaroon, they will of course invoice us.

    with Pictures.

    BBC iWonder - What was the secret to winning the Battle of Britain?


    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  3. #53

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    30,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Loser...

    Sent from my CLT-L29 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

    I see the truth hurts, maybe sports direct will hire you back
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  4. #54

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    30,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Some classic brexiter whataboutery there .... a thread on Brexit, and they deflect to a different topic. TBF, he has posted the biggest joke of all .... brexiters

    The only thing that deflected was the spanish truncheons on the protesters heads. As the EU is supposed to be this great force for peace you think they might of at least shown their disgust with Spain's behaviour promptly. Its very relevant, you just can't see it as you have the mental capacity of an Amoeba. Apologies to Amoebas by the way.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  5. #55

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,202

    Default

    Brexit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  6. #56

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    The only thing that deflected was the spanish truncheons on the protesters heads. As the EU is supposed to be this great force for peace you think they might of at least shown their disgust with Spain's behaviour promptly. Its very relevant, you just can't see it as you have the mental capacity of an Amoeba. Apologies to Amoebas by the way.
    Someone's getting a bit miffed today. Brexit not going your way? Watch you don't burst a vein in your forehead as you vent there fella
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  7. #57

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    whereas you are just a turd we wipe off our shoe.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  8. #58

    Double Godlike!

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    11,748

    Default

    I've got a funny one.

    Do you hear about the country who took a democratic vote and had that result of the turned over by an unaccountable ruling elite?

    How about the one where those who lost that democratic vote took the overturning of the result by an unaccountable ruling elite as some sort of success?

    Regardless of whether you think the result of the Brexit vote was right or wrong you cannot support the EU having the ability to overrule a democratic UK vote.

    Or we are back in the situation of discussing why many many good men died on the beaches in Northern France all those years ago - it was so we would not to worry about a central European power telling us what to do.

  9. #59

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    15,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    I've got a funny one.

    Do you hear about the country who took a democratic vote and had that result of the turned over by an unaccountable ruling elite?

    How about the one where those who lost that democratic vote took the overturning of the result by an unaccountable ruling elite as some sort of success?

    Regardless of whether you think the result of the Brexit vote was right or wrong you cannot support the EU having the ability to overrule a democratic UK vote.

    Or we are back in the situation of discussing why many many good men died on the beaches in Northern France all those years ago - it was so we would not to worry about a central European power telling us what to do.
    Another loser....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  10. #60

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    I've got a funny one.

    Do you hear about the country who took a democratic vote and had that result of the turned over by an unaccountable ruling elite?

    How about the one where those who lost that democratic vote took the overturning of the result by an unaccountable ruling elite as some sort of success?

    Regardless of whether you think the result of the Brexit vote was right or wrong you cannot support the EU having the ability to overrule a democratic UK vote.

    Or we are back in the situation of discussing why many many good men died on the beaches in Northern France all those years ago - it was so we would not to worry about a central European power telling us what to do.
    Did you hear the one about the paranoiac who believed that the EU had the ability to overrule a democratic UK vote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •