• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    The bottom of the post seems to be suspiciously devoid of stray grass - just saying like.
    Here's a couple for you then:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comment

Brexit walks into a bar. The Barman says: “Why the long farce?”

-----

Why does the Brexiter have so many children? Because he refuses to acknowledge that pulling out never works.

----

I'm going to go on a Brexit diet. The pounds will drop fast.

----

There’s gonna be a 50p coin commemorating Brexit. It’s nearly done. They just can’t decide what to do with the border.

----

How many Brexiteers does it take to change a light bulb? None, they are all walked out because they didn't like the way the electrician did it.

Comment

Clocks going back means Brexit is delayed by another full hour, moan angry Brexiters

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Ok so let's assume it's not because they are doing it purely out if self interest.

Let's also agree that markets dislike uncertainty and therefore dragging out Brexit benefits absolutely no one.

Obviously we have to assume at this point they believed in democracy and therefore the vote to leave cannot be challenged and therefore they are not trying to overturn the decision to leave.

So maybe you can explain their motives for dragging Brexit out.

Or maybe one of the other assumptions us wrong.

What do you think?
              I think you don't quite understand what a joke thread is for. Everytime you post here I'm hoping you'll post something witty, but most of the time you're just reacting.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Well, that's the joke thread fecked then.

what a wunch of bankers.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Well, that's the joke thread fecked then.

what a wunch of bankers.
                  I voted Remain, not just for political reasons but because my mum’s moved to Spain and I want her to stay there.

Comment

Knock knock
                    Who’s there?

Europe.
                    Europe who?
                    NO YOU’RE A POO.

----

Knock knock
                    Who's there?

Brexit
                    Brexit who?
                    It's not my job to tell you that, work it out for yourself.

----

Comment

I hope a mod will do the decent thing and move the serious posts to another thread.

Darmy is doing a fantastic job. I might not always agree with the sentiment, but I am enjoying the posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X