• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Add your brexit jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    NI farmers are not happy with the tariffs ... they think they're being sold out by Westminster. Glad to see the DUP are fighting their corner.

Another step towards the break up of the UK?
    Time to set up an import / export business in Ireland, importing beef and lamb tariff-free from rEU and trucking it over the border and onto ferries at Larne?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
      Time to set up an import / export business in Ireland, importing beef and lamb tariff-free from rEU and trucking it over the border and onto ferries at Larne?
      Its not the official government tariffs you have to worry about. Its the unofficial tariffs that you will have to pay, possibly to the men is balaclavas

Comment

BBC HYS
        " Posted by TIGworksfortheEU on
        12 Mar 2019 19:50
        I don't remember any small print saying that my leave vote would be null and void if the EU didn't agree a deal.

Absolutely criminal."

This is how stupid brexiters are, and why we're in this mess. Can't even understand what is going on to see that the EU has agreed a deal with the Tory government, and it is our parliament that refuses to sign that deal off. What's criminal is parliament asked the cretinous public to vote when they have no clue what they are voting for, even 3 years later
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Someone edited the Wikipedia page for the ERG:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Someone edited the Wikipedia page for the ERG:

Wiki have changed it back and locked it down "due to vandalism" A google search though still shows the above in the cache
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Gammon intelligence...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X