• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May is a chicken

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theresa May is a chicken

Theresa May is a chicken who's bottled Brexit. The only way forward is to come out of the EU now

Nice try, but Boris's coup has failed.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

And it's over to alexei for an update on all things chicken.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

May GONE by lunch? MPs to SEIZE CONTROL with indicative votes on 7 options

Rumour has it that her demise is imminent. I predict it will happen immediately after the imminent demise of the Euro.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          May GONE by lunch? MPs to SEIZE CONTROL with indicative votes on 7 options

Rumour has it that her demise is imminent. I predict it will happen immediately after the imminent demise of the Euro.
          My lunch starts in 2 minutes, she better hurries up then

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            My lunch starts in 2 minutes, she better hurries up then
            Sounds like you under SDC, better get yourself inside.

My lunch starts what I decide it starts and not a moment sooner, or later

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
              Sounds like you under SDC, better get yourself inside.

My lunch starts what I decide it starts and not a moment sooner, or later
              Given you're a back row forward, surely your lunch lasts from when breakfast finished and dinner starts
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Given you're a back row forward, surely your lunch lasts from when breakfast finished and dinner starts
                What can I say I'm a grazer.

Save the carrot....eat a vegan

Comment

Working...
                X