• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: General Election canned!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Well I am sure you help around the house too, so don't be too hard on yourself.
    If you really need to know, I actually do everything around the house. I cook, clean, garden ... the whole caboodle. Not as you would believe, because I'm under the thumb, but because my wife is severely physically disabled and can't do much for herself, and her illness will unfortunately take her from me before we get old together. I'm obviously also her carer.

And in addition to all this I'm still a successful contractor

See, if you try hard, against all that life throws at you, success can be achieved. Instead of being a dick why not try and live your life more positively, you never know, you may actually feel better about yourself
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      If you really need to know, I actually do everything around the house. I cook, clean, garden ... the whole caboodle. Not as you would believe, because I'm under the thumb, but because my wife is severely physically disabled and can't do much for herself, and her illness will unfortunately take her from me before we get old together. I'm obviously also her carer.

And in addition to all this I'm still a successful contractor

See, if you try hard, against all that life throws at you, success can be achieved. Instead of being a dick why not try and live your life more positively, you never know, you may actually feel better about yourself
      Fair enough. When you put it like that....................
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Fair enough. When you put it like that....................
        Don't let that hold you back though .... I still expect proper banter I come on here for light relief
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Don't let that hold you back though .... I still expect proper banter I come on here for light relief
          have you tried candles?

Comment

I come on here for light relief
            OG can probably get you a discount.............and any creams and potions you may subsequently need.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X