• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

European Elections (UK) 23 May 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European Elections (UK) 23 May 2019

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Who do you think Europe will vote for to lead their country? Will be interesting, I hope it's like the Euro vision.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Who do you think Europe will vote for to lead their country? Will be interesting, I hope it's like the Euro vision.
      Do you mean the President of the European Union?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
        Do you mean the President of the European Union?
        I'm not sure he knows who he means.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Oh no, not democracy. We're trying to get away from this corrupt - oh wait
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The EU allocated UK seats elsewhere. And now have to allocate them back.

Why do the EU put up with this nonsense? Can't we focus on the common enemy? Trump and that guy who looks like Winnie the Poo.....

Comment

Types of election, referendums, and who can vote: European Parliament - GOV.UK

European Parliament
              There are 751 Members of the European Parliament (MEPs). Of those, 73 represent the UK.

Elections for the European Parliament take place every 5 years. The next election will be in May 2019.

After the UK leaves the EU, the UK will no longer have MEPs. The UK will not take part in the European Parliamentary elections in May 2019.

If you’re an EU citizen living in the UK and want to vote in the European Parliament elections in May 2019, contact electoral authorities in the EU country where you’re a citizen.

You can find who your MEPs are on the European Parliament website.

The Electoral Commission website has more information about European Parliament elections.
              Last edited by Old Greg; 9 April 2019, 09:39.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                I'm not sure he knows who he means.
                /wooshh

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  /wooshh
                  They're too serious and twattish to realise you were trolling them....

8/10
                  Originally posted by Old Greg
                  I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                    They're too serious and twattish to realise you were trolling them....

8/10
                    yup, tbf it was a bit half arsed.

Comment

Working...
                    X