UKIP Councillor wants death penalty for all remainers UKIP Councillor wants death penalty for all remainers
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 101
  1. #1

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bremain land
    Posts
    3,067

    Default UKIP Councillor wants death penalty for all remainers

    Who would be left to work to pay taxes so the brexiteers can claim their benefits?
    UKIP councillor's post on remainers 'repugnant' says council leader - BBC News

  2. #2

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,188

    Default

    I get the impression that she doesn't like Muslims very much.
    "Boom! Boom!" - B. Brush

  3. #3

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I get the impression that she doesn't like Muslims very much.
    Although she does like Saudi Arabia.



    Anyway, it's pretty standard kipper extremism. Not worth getting too worked up over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    50,419

    Default

    The last guy who wrote bad things about Saudi Arabia got chopped into pieces on their sovereign territory (which is probably totally legal thing to do there)...

  5. #5

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    Who would be left to work to pay taxes so the brexiteers can claim their benefits?
    UKIP councillor's post on remainers 'repugnant' says council leader - BBC News
    What a superb rant. She can't even write good English. You can imagine the spittle on the edges of her mouth as she was typing this rubbish. Hilarious.

    I wonder which of our CUK kippers will be on here first to defend it

    Edit: just noticed she's from Sri Lanka .... can we not send her back home
    Last edited by Whorty; 7th April 2019 at 16:52.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  6. #6

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bremain land
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    The last guy who wrote bad things about Saudi Arabia got chopped into pieces on their sovereign territory (which is probably totally legal thing to do there)...
    It's a widespread urban myth that embassies and consulates are sovereign territory of the country they belong to.They are not.

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    50,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    It's a widespread urban myth that embassies and consulates are sovereign territory of the country they belong to.They are not.
    Those of them which are designated as such (sovereign territory) - are.

  8. #8

    Fingers like lightning


    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Brussels
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Perhaps this Siri Lankan women needs to understand the meaning of "We want want our country back "
    "We" means white.
    The reason she wants to leave the EU is because she wants her relatives back in the old country to replace the EU citizens.
    My Grandfather and my Father fought for Britain and I would have voted remain ,if I still had the vote.

    Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

  9. #9

    I Am Legend


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    100,925

    Default

    Death penalty for all those who want the death penalty.

    I suggest means of execution is being forced to swim the channel.

  10. #10

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I suggest means of execution is being forced to swim the channel.

    ...From Land's End to the Isle of Vierge.
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •