Brexiteer brains explode as Scotland wants Indyref2 Brexiteer brains explode as Scotland wants Indyref2 - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Posts 61 to 70 of 130
  1. #61

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Nope - stone cold sober. I'm a lot more witty when i've been drinking I can also get a little gobby and punchy, so you might want to let me win at pool
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Why not play to those strengths then? You are getting nowhere putting all your eggs into the witless basket!!

    Isn't that what Minestrone said?

    Admittedly in one of his (rare)moments of sobriety. Filtered out of his usual "C'mon yer fukkahs, I'll tek y'all on" ramblings?

    Spod - In "Trying to be nice" mode!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  2. #62

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    15,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    No mate, you don't frighten me.

    Gobby and Punchy I can handle, 3 broken noses, scars on both cheeks and still the prettiest 6' 8" 45 Cdo Retiree.

    I might be a Lancastrian but I'm one of Arbroath's finest

    But as many on this forum who have met me will attest (if they know what's good for them) not that bad a bloke!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Why not play to those strengths then? You are getting nowhere putting all your eggs into the witless basket!!

    Seems to be a lot of immigrants in England....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  3. #63

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Seems to be a lot of immigrants in England....
    Learn to read.

    I am a Lancastrian born and bred!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  4. #64

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I am a Lancastrian born inbred!

    FTFY
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  5. #65

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    6,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Ah, it's the little attack puppy again yesterday yapping away to defend Shauny, and now nipping at the ankles in defense of Yorkie Now run along you little wammal
    I'm defending no-one. i just think you are a pompous arse.

    as i've said repeatedly
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

  6. #66

    Super poster

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    FTFY
    A bit bloody obvious, try and be a bit more creative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  7. #67

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    No mate, you don't frighten me.

    Gobby and Punchy I can handle, 3 broken noses, scars on both cheeks and still the prettiest 6' 8" 45 Cdo Retiree.

    I might be a Lancastrian but I'm one of Arbroath's finest

    But as many on this forum who have met me will attest (if they know what's good for them) not that bad a bloke!
    Wasn't meant to frighten you, it was meant as a witty repartee which was clearly lost in translation

    So you're 6'8" with 3 broken noses (I assume you mean you have one nose that has been broken 3 times, else you're gonna be a strange looking fella!!) and scars on the face. Seems you've been a little slow and can't avoid a slap Me, never had a facial injury, I'm light on my feet Have broke my hand twice lamping people, but those stories can wait for another time

    No idea what 45 Cdo is so don't know if being the prettiest one is good or bad. Could be a herd of Kudu so being the prettiest may not be a good thing
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  8. #68

    Super poster

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR14 View Post
    I'm defending no-one. i just think you are a pompous arse.

    as i've said repeatedly
    I've earned the right to be pompous; I'm very successful yet have to deal with dummies like you on here. When you do the same, you can upgrade from being just an arse
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  9. #69

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Wasn't meant to frighten you, it was meant as a witty repartee which was clearly lost in translation

    So you're 6'8" with 3 broken noses (I assume you mean you have one nose that has been broken 3 times, else you're gonna be a strange looking fella!!) and scars on the face. Seems you've been a little slow and can't avoid a slap Me, never had a facial injury, I'm light on my feet Have broke my hand twice lamping people, but those stories can wait for another time

    No idea what 45 Cdo is so don't know if being the prettiest one is good or bad. Could be a herd of Kudu so being the prettiest may not be a good thing
    He spent five years in Aldershot, sweeping up Spuddy's peelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  10. #70

    Godlike

    BR14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Under your kitchen sink
    Posts
    6,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    I've earned the right to be pompous; I'm very successful yet have to deal with dummies like you on here. When you do the same, you can upgrade from being just an arse
    Q.E.D.
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •