• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Because it is a stupid question. For example:

A newborn baby has not contributed to the system. They are entitled to free care at the point if delivery. Do you want to change that? Or make it dependent on whether or not one or both of the parents has 'contributed to the system'?
    He also wants disabled people who never contributed to the system, but only have taken from the system to be banned from the NHS

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      He also wants disabled people who never contributed to the system, but only have taken from the system to be banned from the NHS
      And women who have been trafficked as slaves to the UK.

Comment

And if the NHS had been around at the time of the kindertransport, he would be denying free treatment to those kids.

Comment

The Marr interview was good, Farage has no policies to talk about and doesn't like his own opinions being thrown back at him.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            The Marr interview was good, Farage has no policies to talk about and doesn't like his own opinions being thrown back at him.

He won't even make the trains run on time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Really. Do you know my back story as a disabled person and a Blue Badge holder.

I expect an apology .

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

As you quoted Erikurs disabled person slur post you can make an apology to me too

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                  Really. Do you know my back story as a disabled person and a Blue Badge holder.

I expect an apology .

Have you been insulted for your disability?

Comment

Because it is a stupid question. For example:

A newborn baby has not contributed to the system. They are entitled to free care at the point if delivery. Do you want to change that? Or make it dependent on whether or not one or both of the parents has 'contributed to the system'?
                    A new born baby who is a British Citizen has automatic rights to free health care you thicko

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Have you been insulted for your disability?
                      I was accused of discrimination towards disabled people and in doing so I was accused of contraveining the 2010 disability act.
                      Something I am currently reminding the Cromwell Hotel in Stevenage of the legal obligations under said act of parliament.

Comment

Working...
                      X