• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Farage...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post

No that is called a riot. Try again.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by The Article
      A video posted on Facebook by a group calling itself the Muslim Defence League showed a large number of men shouting at Robinson’s supporters across the police blockade before they begin throwing indistinct objects..
      inneresting.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

no

Comment

Let's try a new one.

Should political parties have the power to ban the free press from events in retaliation for investigative journalism?

Https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8923026.html
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Physical assault hurting or killing someone is on a completely different level
            I agree with last but that still doesn't excuse it. Unless it's real hate speech people should be able to express their opinions. If you disagree with something, try making a logical argument.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              his hamster has a high opinion of you too.
              Has it finally extracted itself from your arse long enough to speak?
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                So if the milkshake is contaminated with something more sinister, afterall how would anyone know the person throwing the "milkshake" clearly had no intention of drinking it. Why?

It may be just a milkshake today but tomorrow that liquid could be something far more sinister. The point I am trying to make is that a crime is a crime, assault is assault, and we should not be glorifying it on here by making jokes about is or finding it funny.
                Someone needs to refer to cycling #5
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                  Let's try a new one.

Should political parties have the power to ban the free press from events in retaliation for investigative journalism?

Https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8923026.html
                  If it is a private venue, of course they should have that power.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Streaking can be funny, even when illegal.
                    Or if a professional burglar has his house burgled. Depending on the circumstance, that could be funny.

Or a swindler gets swindled.

Or an illegal car clamper gets his car clamped.

These are just some some examples of when a crime can be funny, despite being a crime worthy of punishment.

Comment

Politician going to jail for obstruction of justice?

Comment

Working...
                      X