• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Election DOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election DOOM

“Survey by Opinium suggests Nigel Farage would be 20 seats short of a majority, with Conservatives reduced to 26 MPs”

Brexit party tops Westminster election poll for first time | Politics | The Guardian

26 just enough for supply and confidence agreement?

To coin a cretinism, "be very afraid".

Still, they've got it easy at the moment.

Comment

Election DOOM

No manifesto, no plan for the U.K. apart from setting fire to everything and privatising the NHS for their American mates, no party members and an autocratic setup where the “leader” cannot be sacked.

Firm evidence that the U.K. is at least 26% cretin.

Comment

That's good but the Daily Mail poll today shows Labour ahead of the Brexit party.

Labour ahead of the Brexit party in the polls

Hide your wealth and....

be afraid
        ....be very afraid
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Amber Rudd warns on no deal

Looks like Bojo would have to go for a GE if he wants his no deal Brexit as he won't have a majority in parliament.

This is getting interesting.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Rudd’s majority was about fook all - in case of GE she will be history (bad one)

Comment

“The pair parted ways with Johnson still committed to leaving the EU without any further Brexit extension, whether a deal could be agreed or not. It is understood that Rudd could not commit to serving in a top cabinet job should he win and lead Britain out of the EU with no deal.”

That’ll show ‘em!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Rudd’s majority was about fook all - in case of GE she will be history (bad one)
                Her best chance would be as a Lib Dem candidate.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Her best chance would be as a Lib Dem candidate.

The Brexit Party endorses this message.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                    No manifesto, no plan for the U.K. apart from setting fire to everything and privatising the NHS for their American mates, no party members and an autocratic setup where the “leader” cannot be sacked.

Firm evidence that the U.K. is at least 26% cretin.
                    I do hope you're including yourself in that 26%, given it's quite clear you're mistaking a % share of eligible voters in the recent EU elections, with the entire UK

Do keep it up though, oh and buy a good gumshield to protect you when you gnash your teeth.

HTH
                    Originally posted by Old Greg
                    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                    X