• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BREXIT: Parliament can't stop "no deal" - Matt Hancock

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Eh?

Why did the post this then?
    I used "us" because as a person living in Scotland I was allowed to vote in the independence referendum, and will be allowed to vote again when another referendum happens.

You got it now?

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
      I used "us" because as a person living in Scotland I was allowed to vote in the independence referendum, and will be allowed to vote again when another referendum happens.

You got it now?
      Lets extend the vote to all of the UK.

You will need to live another 35 years to see another vote.

Comment

You got it now?
        As I said, you're a plastic sweatie.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Let the whole of the UK vote.
          That's dangerous - do you really want to give the Krankie a landslide victory?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Lets extend the vote to all of the UK.

The theory of what happened in the Scotland referendum applied to Brexit would be to extend the Brexit vote to anyone living in the UK.

Extend the vote for the Scottish referendum to all the UK would be (about) the same as extending Brexit vote to the all EU... But I'm afraid we would risk the victory for the leave to be way more expressive!
            "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Of course I believe and hope it will happen sooner, but even if in 35 years, Scotland WILL become independent. Don't kid yourself that it's never going to happen, because it WILL.

I might not be living in Scotland by then. When things go sour in the UK, fortunately for me I'll be able use my nice EU passport and set up shop where there's opportunity and wealth.

You won't be able to do that and maybe you're going to miss that...or maybe not. Maybe working in a farm at 75 (because that's all you're going to have) is what you need. It's a simpler life after all, much more appropriate to a simpleton like yourself

Comment

Of course I believe and hope it will happen sooner, but even if in 35 years, Scotland WILL become independent. Don't kid yourself that it's never going to happen, because it WILL.

I might not be living in Scotland by then. When things go sour in the UK, fortunately for me I'll be able use my nice EU passport and set up shop where there's opportunity and wealth.

You won't be able to do that and maybe you're going to miss that...or maybe not. Maybe working in a farm at 75 (because that's all you're going to have) is what you need. It's a simpler life after all, much more appropriate to a simpleton like yourself
                Opportunity and wealth? Dream on...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Opportunity and wealth? Dream on...

This from the man who thinks Brexit is a good idea that will create opportunity and wealth.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    This from the man who thinks Brexit is a good idea that will create opportunity and wealth.
                    When opportunity knocks you, at the very least, need to answer the door.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      When opportunity knocks you, at the very least, need to answer the door.....
                      There are certain people who voted to remain and having in their minds, lost, that's it. No ambition, no enthusiasm, no hope for the future.

Personally, I say fck 'em.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X