• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parliament to be prorogated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dogs Bollocks View Post
    You are clearly under the mistaken view that I read a newspaper of any kind. Show me a journalist that doesn't twist the truth to fit with their own view point. Just like every poster on here really.

I make my own mind up from a variety of sources, consider all points of view and then decide rather than rigidly stick to any singular point of view. You are right things do change unfortunately I have yet to see any credible factual evidence to support any alternative view to the one I currently hold. All the evidence presented so far has been heresay and based on opinions that fit the author's particular argument. No facts based argument at all. No surprising really because no one actually knows and therefore no one can present with any certainty what the outcome will be.

Basically you, and your closed narrow minded opinions, are irrelevant.
    There is factual evidence that UK is growing faster than never in its history since joining the EU! Do you have any factual evidence it would grow faster once it leaves the EU!?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
      There is factual evidence that UK is growing faster than never in its history since joining the EU! Do you have any factual evidence it would grow faster once it leaves the EU!?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
      NO. Do you have any factual evidence that the UK will not continue to grow after Brexit? Thought not.

Comment

NO. Do you have any factual evidence that the UK will not continue to grow after Brexit? Thought not.
        how large are your cat's bolloks?

Comment

That's religious fanatics for you ..... in order to change their mind you need to be able to prove something that is impossible to prove (at least without a time machine in this case - god botherers ask you to prove that god does not exist ), whilst their fanaticism won't even let them see the truth and facts even when it's visible for all to see

Run along Yorkie, back to where you've been hiding for the past few months
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You are right I can't give factual evidence of something that only can happen in the future! But it's factual that the most prosperous period of the loooong history of the UK was after joining the EU, if that's not enough for you, I rest my case!

It's funny you claim there is a lack of factual evidence to change your mind from what you believe is the best for the UK , but you can't provide any factual evidence to support your beliefs... Makes sense!

Comment

I call my evidence my own eyes

Projects put on hold, no investments, worse time I can remember in 20 years (including the crash), premies getting laid off also by the hundreds, last clients moving to Ireland

This won’t count I suppose as not written on a bus

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                I call my evidence my own eyes

Projects put on hold, no investments, worse time I can remember in 20 years (including the crash), premies getting laid off also by the hundreds, last clients moving to Ireland

This won’t count I suppose as not written on a bus

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
                I was contracting at at a major UK telecoms operator the day the referendum result was announced, the next day they canceled £200m investment in a new data centre because of brexit

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  I was contracting at at a major UK telecoms operator the day the referendum result was announced, the next day they canceled £200m investment in a new data centre because of brexit
                  Lucky for them the referendum happened when it did, else they would have to have come up with some other excuse. You seriously believe that an organisation cancelled investment the very next day after the referendum and blamed it on the referendum result. That cancellation was planned months in advance, business do not make snap decisions like that especially when large sums of money are involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    That's religious fanatics for you ..... in order to change their mind you need to be able to prove something that is impossible to prove (at least without a time machine in this case - god botherers ask you to prove that god does not exist ), whilst their fanaticism won't even let them see the truth and facts even when it's visible for all to see
                    Please elaborate these truths and facts. Don't keep them all to yourself. If you have factual information detailing the effects of Brexit you should share with us and the government. Perhaps you could make the current government change direction with you so closely guarded truth and facts

Comment

Please elaborate these truths and facts. Don't keep them all to yourself. If you have factual information detailing the effects of Brexit you should share with us and the government. Perhaps you could make the current government change direction with you so closely guarded truth and facts
                      No one can have evidence that Brexit will go wrong the same way you don't have that will go well!!! It has to happen first... So far you can have indications...

Now, there is plenty of evidence that UK has been far better off since joining the EU! Is this not enough evidence/indication that very likely being out of the EU will put us in a worse position?

Comment

Working...
                      X