• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK 'proposes customs centres on both sides of border'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Maybe you should have read that BEFORE you posted complete bollux in this thread?
    I doubt you full understand it now, its beyond your ken.
    Or even better... before he voted or made up his mind about Brexit!
    "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Is that your answer to every question that forces you to think?
      What is it about our current situation that really upsets you? What can you do about it?
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

An interesting article. During The Troubles, it was about 100 people per yer were being killed. For the last 20 years it’s been about 5 people per year.

So the Belfast Agreement may not have brought about 100% peace, but 95% is better than 0%, isn’t it?
        Do you really expect him to understand that!? This one is on you...
        "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Is that your answer to every question that forces you to think?
          He's used to taking orders, which doesn't require thinking.
          The plummier the voice, the more he automatically tugs his forelock.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            What is it about our current situation that really upsets you? What can you do about it?
            Our current situation?
            Do you mean that we are “still in the EU”, or that we are “going to Brexit with no thought for the future”, or are you talking about the 95% reduction in killings and free movement of people, goods and services in Ireland, or something else?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Our current situation?
              Do you mean that we are “still in the EU”, or that we are “going to Brexit with no thought for the future”, or are you talking about the 95% reduction in killings and free movement of people, goods and services in Ireland, or something else?
              What has made you so upset and what can you do about it?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

UK 'proposes customs centres on both sides of border'

What has made you so upset and what can you do about it?
                What has made me upset? People with no clue voting for something that they can’t explain, then spending their days blaming others for their decision.

What can I do about it? Well, I’m not a racist idiot, so I’m not going to threaten taking up arms and donning khakis, nor am I going to threaten taking a knife to anyone who disagrees with me.
                That’s the kind of thing the Fromage party support.

I’ll keep asking questions and wait for a single Leave voter to come up with an intelligent reply that answers the questions asked.

It’s only 3 years so far and no answers have been forthcoming. I don’t hold out much hope.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

To answer your first question: The number of absolute morons, of which you're an example, that the country has bred. Less upsets me than depresses me.

To answer your 2nd: Not much, apart from leaving.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

What has made me upset? People with no clue voting for something that they can’t explain, then spending their days blaming others for their decision.

What can I do about it? Well, I’m not a racist idiot, so I’m not going to threaten taking up arms and donning khakis, nor am I going to threaten taking a knife to anyone who disagrees with me.
                    That’s the kind of thing the Fromage party support.

I’ll keep asking questions and wait for a single Leave voter to come up with an intelligent reply that answers the questions asked.

It’s only 3 years so far and no answers have been forthcoming. I don’t hold out much hope.
                    The people have been offered something different to the status quo, they've grasped that opportunity. It's as simple as that.

You can't plan for everything, the world doesn't work that way. I get that you're upset, there's absolutely nothing anyone other than you can do to change this. You're either going to spend the rest of your life bitter and twisted or you'll wake up one morning and start to make the best of whatever you've got and whatever life throws at you.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      To answer your first question: The number of absolute morons, of which you're an example, that the country has bred. Less upsets me than depresses me.

To answer your 2nd: Not much, apart from leaving.
                      I'm really glad you're depressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X