General Election predictions General Election predictions - Page 3

View Poll Results: What do you predict the outcome will be?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tories win with overall majority

21 29.17%
  • Tories win the most seats but with no overall majority

35 48.61%
  • Labour win with overall majority

2 2.78%
  • Labour win the most seats but with no overall majority

4 5.56%
  • I couldn't give a flying AndyW

10 13.89%
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 197

More time posting than coding

Conservatives + Brexit Party coalition government.

Prime Minister - Johnson
    Deputy Prime Minister - Farage

Hard Brexit. Riots in the street. Johnson and Farage stand down, retire to the USA and leave somebody else to clean up the mess.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by helen7 View Post

Prime Minister - Johnson

Hard Brexit. Riots in the street. Johnson and Farage stand down, retire to the USA and leave somebody else to clean up the mess.
    Why would there be riots in the streets?

My prediction, the greatest turnout of any previous GE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

I Am Legend

Prime Minister - Johnson

Hello harry.....

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

Johnson ... stand down... and leave somebody else to clean up the mess.
    Which is what he’s doing now.

Funny how we’re now onto the third election during this fixed term parliament.
    It’s almost like the Tories will keep running a vote until they get the result they want, ignoring the will of the people.
    Moderation means Moderation
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Get Moderation Done - Unleash Moderator Potential

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post

It’s almost like the Tories will keep running a vote until they get the result they want, ignoring the will of the people.
    It worked out so well for them in 2017 didn't it.....

Super poster

Default Lib Dem victory!

Lib Dems: The only party fully behind cancelling brexit by repealing Article 50. That's all the remoaners on their side, about half the public, and more will have moved from the original 52% leave to the 48% remain over the shambles of the last 3 years, and future predictions on the impact of brexit now being weaponised for the GE.

Labour: Wishy-washy anti-semitic party backing a Second Referendum to try to cover both leave and remain bases, yet leave for them means BRINO. People don't want a GE then another referendum. People don't want Corbyn and old labour bankrupt the country through commie policies paid from the magic money tree also known as taxing the workers who dare earn more than minimum wage.

Conservatives: Global Elitist puppets that are in the leave camp but still divided over how to do that (hard brexit or BRINO). Don't get CONned again.

Result: Lib Dem victory. Likely no overall majority but will join forces with the SNP and other's firmly in the remain camp.

Ladbrokes offering 25/1 for Lib Dem victory in terms of most number of seats. Easy money.

Celebrations already started...

WGAF about the actual Lib Dem policies, they all screw us one way or another unless you're rich enough not to care or poor enough to be on the bennies. Fook it. Let's try something new.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'd be tempted to tick that. Or the Monster Raving Loony Party.
    The trouble is, is that (nearly) every party is now full of monster raving loonies apart from the Monster Raving Loony Party...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Contractor Among Contractors

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'd be tempted to tick that. Or the Monster Raving Loony Party.
    interesting to note that at the time of his death, Sutch was the longest serving party leader in politics! He had a very limited musical career, so it was interesting where he kept getting the money from to continue losing his deposit.

Ducklike

Quote Originally Posted by sal View Post
    they have lost with appalling treatment of the constitution and some of their longest standing MPs.
    I don't think that the great British Public give a toss or very much registered these.

In fact I'd say that Gina Miller &co have given the Tories a big boost.

No-one likes the entitled elite, and that's how many perceive the millionairess hedge fund manager Miller and her crowd-funded (and Soros funded) cohort of democracy-thwarting rich pals.

This is going to be a great election!

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post

Classic! a GE is ignoring the will of the people! Only in crazy remainer land

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
    I don't think that the great British Public give a toss or very much registered these.

In fact I'd say that Gina Miller &co have given the Tories a big boost.

No-one likes the entitled elite, and that's how many perceive the millionairess hedge fund manager Miller and her crowd-funded (and Soros funded) cohort of democracy-thwarting rich pals.

This is going to be a great election!
    So the Tories aren't the entitled elite? Is this a parody post?
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.