• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ziggy goes to Ireland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    We equate this to you being a hypocrite

HTH
    Where have I denied that. A little hypocrisy helps the world go round. Btw, Ireland isn't the EU - not yet anyway.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Where have I denied that. A little hypocrisy helps the world go round. Btw, Ireland isn't the EU - not yet anyway.
      What do you mean Ireland isn't EU? Is the last update you had, that the whole of Ireland is still occupied by the Brits?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        What do you mean Ireland isn't EU? Is the last update you had, that the whole of Ireland is still occupied by the Brits?
        Churchy isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in a shed

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Read my post. Ireland isn't the EU. It is a country in the EU.

No wonder you voted remoan - and lost. Happy Brexit day you thick twunt!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
          X