• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last day of free movement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be more fun to read the Express once 90 days max visiting limits are exceeded later in the year

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I think the whole airplane load who were sent back from BCN is more amusing.

We had our flight home to DE cancelled on the 30th (even Mrs CFL cannot get into her own country coming from the UK). I have had my paper NIE since I was 16 and our backup plan was to weather the storm in ES. What is totally unclear is how to get the plastic cards when not in the country. The Spanish don't like dual nationality which complicates things further.

Luckily I own lots of land in Kent for Lorry drivers to throw their pee bottles and tulip bags into. I am living the dream.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        It's going to be more fun to read the Express once 90 days max visiting limits are exceeded later in the year
        Oh bless. They are already raging about being punished with the pet passport scheme.

Comment

Working...
        X