• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BA contracts jobs sites

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BA contracts jobs sites

Hey all, been away as a permie for a couple of years and want to move back to contracting. Which is the best site nowadays? LinkedIn does not have filter between contact and perm, its a pain, Jobserve seems no longer the golden source. This site is good as well, but like Jobserver not as many roles, its it cuz its Easter, or did the job marker suddenly went down in the last couple of weeks, even though last month I got loads of calls?

Jobserve
    Technojobs
    Jobsite

LinkedIn doesn't have many contractor jobs listed, although recruiters tend to send a lot of inmails for contractor jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by ujjain View Post
      ...LinkedIn doesn't have many contractor jobs listed, although recruiters tend to send a lot of inmails for contractor jobs.
      You have wrecked cons in your LI connections ?

Boo

Comment

The best result for me was when I uploaded my CV onto Jobsite as recommended by someone on here. Suddenly lots of calls. The only problem for this is if you prefer to read a description of the job and apply only for those you want, which was what worked for me for the last 10 years on Jobserve. Now, as you say, Jobserve doesn't seem to be so great anymore. Just random calls which may or may not be ideal in terms of role, location etc.

I'm not the best example though as I got so sick of this new 'them approaching me' approach that I gave up contracting as a BA after 10 years and went perm. But please don't be discouraged, seriously. Persistence always wins.

Comment

All of the above and I find Indeed is worth a look through once in a while as it pulls roles from several sites / Agencies

Comment

Working...
          X