• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Phone Contract/Provider

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Phone Contract/Provider

Been with O2 for number of years, have the S4 mini.

I like the phone but have already replaced it once when had "Sim Error", now it just keeps rebooting itself.

O2 network coverage is pants outside of the cities, so looking to change as contract is up next month.

Looking at the Three network anyone on this?

Other recommendations?

Ta

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Been with O2 for number of years, have the S4 mini.

I like the phone but have already replaced it once when had "Sim Error", now it just keeps rebooting itself.

O2 network coverage is pants outside of the cities, so looking to change as contract is up next month.

Looking at the Three network anyone on this?

Other recommendations?

Ta

qh
    I'm on Three, unlimited data, belting!

Comment

I've been on EE (switched from 3) since January and I've not been impressed! I'll most likely move back to 3 when my contract runs out in Jan '16.

Would be interested to know everyone's views on Vodafone...

Comment

Originally posted by hamario View Post
        I've been on EE (switched from 3) since January and I've not been impressed! I'll most likely move back to 3 when my contract runs out in Jan '16.

Would be interested to know everyone's views on Vodafone...
        What's gone wrong?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm planning on moving from Vodafone to 3 next year. I've found their coverage a bit rubbish.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Looks like it's Three then but walked into their shop today and apart from being ignored by the counter staff at first (bloody kids!) they don't do a catalogue with business tarrifs (O2 do this or used to), but will give them a call in t'morning.

qh

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
              Looks like it's Three then but walked into their shop today and apart from being ignored by the counter staff at first (bloody kids!) they don't do a catalogue with business tarrifs (O2 do this or used to), but will give them a call in t'morning.

qh
              3 Business is pants, even their staff told me that - I got a consumer account and they bill me as my name, my company name, address format.....

Close enough for me....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                3 Business is pants, even their staff told me that - I got a consumer account and they bill me as my name, my company name, address format.....

Close enough for me....
                Good to know, thanks.

qh

Comment

I have a samsung galaxy s6 on EE which I was not wild about until they introduced calls over wifi.
                  It is now brilliant I never have any signal problems so am a very happy piggy
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    I have a samsung galaxy s6 on EE which I was not wild about until they introduced calls over wifi.
                    It is now brilliant I never have any signal problems so am a very happy piggy
                    Do calls over wifi come off your minutes or data allowance?

Comment

Working...
                    X