• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank of America Merrill Lynch Contractor rate cut

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank of America Merrill Lynch Contractor rate cut

Bank of America Merrill Lynch cuts IT contractor pay rates :: Contractor UK

10% from October 5th.
    Doesn't seem much notice....

something something contract
    something something notice period

Comment

Don't forget to get it added to the contract breakers list. Same cuts, same clients. It should be assumed as standard practice for certain clients so will cease to be news.

http://www.egos.co.uk/contract-breakers.htm
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Don't forget to get it added to the contract breakers list. Same cuts, same clients. It should be assumed as standard practice for certain clients so will cease to be news.

that list wouldnt stop me taking a gig;/

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          that list wouldnt stop me taking a gig;/
          Nope but should stop people complaining when the regular offenders impose a rate cut..but it doesn't.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Wow, what a great resource - it's actually changed my perception of LBG slightly, i though they'd had loads of haircuts over the last few years.

Comment

I could retrospectively add a few more to that list covering 2011 and 2012......

Comment

Originally posted by DelboyTrotter View Post
                I could retrospectively add a few more to that list covering 2011 and 2012......
                Pray tell?

Comment

No mention of a rate cut at MBNA who are owned by BAML
                  I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

There is bound to be a huge amount of inaccuracy in a list like that

For Example, This:

Lloyds Banking Group (LloydsTSB and HBoS)

1-1-12

10%

‘together with an enforced two week break from 19th December to 3rd January’.

Didn't actually happen for everyone and people in certain areas were begged not to take any time off other than public hols over that period.

I was there at that time and most definitely did not take either a rate cut or an enforced holiday.

Edit - When I say I didn't take a rate cut, I mean I wasn't asked to. There was one in 2009 if I remember correctly. I rejected it and walked. There was also one in December 2014 which resulted in me walking again.
                    Last edited by TestMangler; 30 September 2015, 18:57.
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X