• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Starting limited company with similar advantages as joining an Umbrella company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cirrus View Post
    Subby

You don't need to do contracting at all.

In fact you don't need to do your current job, which is some sort of sales role for some umbrella company - which one we'll possibly see as the thread progresses.

No, you're blatant and amoral enough to get your BMW brochure and become ...a recruitment agent!
    Contractor Umbrella are being recommended as they are helpful even if you aren't client and don't end up using them.

And yes I also would recommend them also as they patiently answered some of my stupid questions before I went contracting.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      What?
      WNLS +1

Does that mean I have to stop looking at BMW's now? Pity, the 530d M Sport is a cracker.....
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Contractor Umbrella are being recommended as they are helpful even if you aren't client and don't end up using them.

And yes I also would recommend them also as they patiently answered some of my stupid questions before I went contracting.
        I read into it Cirrus is accusing of the OP of being an employee of Parasol touting their wares.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I read into it Cirrus is accusing of the OP of being an employee of Parasol touting their wares.
          Must admit that how I read it on first glance
          Blood in your poo

Comment

Asking "are there any better companies than Clearsky" would be a strange way of plugging the company.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Asking "are there any better companies than Clearsky" would be a strange way of plugging the company.
              A point lost in Cirrus.. Which most points are to be fair.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X