• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

With agency now - looking to go direct

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect YOU can get out of this restraint relatively easily.

However, your client may have a transfer fee specified on their side and that might be commercially unviable to go direct for them.
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
      I suspect YOU can get out of this restraint relatively easily.

However, your client may have a transfer fee specified on their side and that might be commercially unviable to go direct for them.
      Good point, I was actually thinking about this, the client didn't mention anything when I told them about my handcuff clause. I'll just wait to see what they come back with.

Comment

Originally posted by zonkkk View Post
        Good point, I was actually thinking about this, the client didn't mention anything when I told them about my handcuff clause. I'll just wait to see what they come back with.
        That was the hidden message in my original post on this thread!
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
          That was the hidden message in my original post on this thread!
          Next time, just say it!

Comment

Working...
          X