• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

where to stray in MK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to stray in MK?

Does anyone know anywhere cheap and cheerful in Milton Keynes? I'm looking at hotels, B&B's as well as serviced apartments.

The apartment route would be good but they seem quite pricey.

You should find that bars in town are good if you want to stray... HTH
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Places to stay:-
      Most B&B in \ around MK are about 45 quid a night.

You're better off staying in the Travel Inn out at Shenley & grabbing a bus up to the city, or wherever your working (or driving there if you like).

Places to stray:-
      Bars down Midsummer & Avebury Boulevards + down Theatre District are quite good for finding a person to stray with...then you could try Willen, huge park & a lovely lot of quiet places to stray...oorrrrr, maybe your hotel room

Yeah, I know, it's worrying I know that last bit but *ahem* !

Comment

thanks fellas but I think I'll stick with the pot noodle & a wink for now

Comment

Working...
        X