• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you are not getting interviews

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are not getting interviews

Then it is the CV.

If you are getting interviews but not landing jobs then either you are not very good or you are not very good at interviews.

If any of you want to PM me your CV then I will have a look and make helpful comments though I cant promise to get you any work!

DA
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Blatant fishing dodgy!

Would you like two references as well
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Then it is the CV.

If you are getting interviews but not landing jobs then either you are not very good or you are not very good at interviews.

If any of you want to PM me your CV then I will have a look and make helpful comments though I cant promise to get you any work!

DA
      That may be true about cv's if it hadnt got me all my jobs before including ones I've turned down! My cv has evolved. What its missing is skillset 37 in a list of 37!
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Then it is the CV.

..And if you are not getting the interviews then you are using a really bad agent.

Now, just where would I find one of those?
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Then it is the bribe.

If you are getting interviews but not landing jobs then either you are not very good or you have a tulip agent.

If any of you want to PM me your CV then I will have a look and if you pay me enough I might make helpful comments though I cant promise to get you any work unless you cross my palm with silver

DA
          Fixed
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You are a cynical lot

If you are on the bench feel free to give it a go.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You are a cynical lot

If you are on the bench feel free to give it a go.
              Good man Dodgy!! An honest offer of help and all you get is abuse..... what is the world coming to?

Comment

Hmmmm, I suspect that's a genuinely helpful offer frrom DA.

I mean, you'll change your real name on the CV to your CUK name, you'll change the company names you put on the CV if you wish, then you PM it to DA, even if DA then ignores it, what is there to lose?
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  Good man Dodgy!! An honest offer of help and all you get is abuse..... what is the world coming to?
                  WHS
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

"I trusted DA and now I'm working for £1,000p/hr simply for posting on here, he's considerate and professional at all times.."
                    Chef

do I get a kickback for the reference DA?
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X