• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Next Agent That Asks Me .......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Agents View View Post

For your information, I have a degree in human psychology, and am considered an industry expert in neurolinguistic influence, including both emotional intelligence, and body language. You will also notice that my previous post states that every relationship in this environment should be quid pro quo.

I am missing something here. Why is it that you are considered to be an "expert in neurolinguistic influence" () whereas I think you are a bulltulipting tw*t
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      I am missing something here. Why is it that you are considered to be an "expert in neurolinguistic influence" () whereas I think you are a bulltulipting tw*t
      My qualifications, my experience, and my practical useage of NLP. Simple really.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.
      "Being a permy is like being married, when there's no more sex on the cards....and she's got fat."
      SlimRick

Can't argue with that

Comment

Originally posted by The Agents View View Post
        My qualifications, my experience, and my practical useage of NLP. Simple really.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.
        Why is DA jealous?

Some people have charming qualities naturally........
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          So if it is such acceptable behaviour to obtain leads then why hide the whole process behind a series of lies and misleading requests?I really dont understand it unless the perpetrators know that what they are doing is dishonest. mkaybe they should do what I do and just ask for the information saying that I am doing it because I want to place contractors and make money and by the way there is a drink in it for you. That way they can decide for themselves whether they want to give this information and under what terms.
          Exactly!!!!!!

Had this conversation with several agents who've attempted to explain how 'networking' is how this whole contracting game works. So if it's part of the game, like DodgyAgent said, why lie about it?

Agents lie cos they know they're after something for nothing.
          You ain't seen me, right!

Comment

Working...
          X