• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cis

Could anyone advise of an alternative tax efficient route similar to CIS 4 as my current agency do not want to payroll this way anymore? cheers

Originally posted by Millboy
    Could anyone advise of an alternative tax efficient route similar to CIS 4 as my current agency do not want to payroll this way anymore? cheers

Why not?
    What's the word on the street?

Comment

not too sure really, it sounded like they it was legal advise they were getting incase the revenue looked at how they were payrolling contractors?

Comment

Originally posted by Millboy
        not too sure really, it sounded like they it was legal advise they were getting incase the revenue looked at how they were payrolling contractors?
        does that suggest to you that perhaps the scheme may be a little "risky"

Comment

I have always worked CIS4 but it just seems some people prefer not to pay that way - little confused as I dont want to work PAYE!

Comment

Get your own Ltd then. How you bill is up to you and the agent/client then.

Comment

Working...
            X