• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A few contractor newbie question re tax and IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Doh!! Sowweeee
    Awww how can I be annoyed after that

Besides, it happens so often that I think changing my name by deedpoll might be easier!
    ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
      Awww how can I be annoyed after that

Besides, it happens so often that I think changing my name by deedpoll might be easier!
      To Fred? It's short for Fredrica, so no problems with gender specific naming.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        To Fred? It's short for Fredrica, so no problems with gender specific naming.
        I always assumed Clare was short for Clarence.

Comment

OK, I'm back to the drawing board regarding getting an accountant. I was happy to go ahead with DANBRO, but following a phone call from them last week finally answering my queries after repeatedly chasing them, I've just been receiving lots of spam marketing e-mails from them, but nothing to actually deal with the handling of my accounts or my own personal contact to deal with which I understand I was supposed to get. Basically, I have no idea how or when my accounts are going to be dealt with. However, I do know what websites to go to for a contractor mortgage or to build a website to advertise my services... pfffffft.

So... Clare, I have decided to go with you guys if that's OK. Your online service sounds good - however, I would like to use FreeAgent for now and then maybe see what yours is like in due course - who knows, maybe they'll integrate somehow.

Comment

Working...
          X