• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

hourly rate beware?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well someone got banned on this thread for 'For arguing and not showing respect* in the Professional Forums.'... and it wasn't me

As it was Boo's sockie I can still give neg rep so that's ok.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I am just speechless.....
      Are you sure you're cut out to be a contractor ?

ERm Boo.... I think you have logged on the wrong account. You should have replied using the Ninja account....
      As it was Boo's sockie I can still give neg rep so that's ok.
      And kindly refrain from making baseless accusations. I have only ever posted on these forums as Boo.

Boo
      Last edited by Boo; 19 April 2013, 19:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
        Are you sure you're cut out to be a contractor ?

And kindly refrain from making baseless accusations. I have only ever posted on these forums as Boo.

Boo
        Give it up, you have been rumbled
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          Give it up, you have been rumbled
          You are completely wrong and I demand that you remove your remark.

Boo
          Last edited by Boo; 20 April 2013, 12:29.

Comment

You are completely wrong and I demand that you remove your remark.

Boo
            Well that is better than what you originally wrote but the remark stays unless an admin asks for it to be changed or - I am fighting in templecombe on June 1st. If you come down and beat me I will change the comment.

Comment

hourly rate beware?

I don't know what you mean by "model" but I am talking about the usual client-agency-contractor nexus.

My point is just exactly what I said :

The only person providing any value for the client is the contractor.
              Therefore any money payed by the client belongs to the contractor.
              The agency does not provide value. They are just an overhead.
              So their proportion of the take needs to be reduced as far as possible.

Boo
              You are arguing in a vacuum man. Not connecting the dots! Bit slow on the uptake I see. I'm surprised others have shown this much patience with you.

How can you say that contractors are the only ones providing the value. Client needs contractor. Agent finds contractor. Why is it so difficult for you to understand this?
              "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
              Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                Well that is better than what you originally wrote but the remark stays unless an admin asks for it to be changed or - I am fighting in templecombe on June 1st. If you come down and beat me I will change the comment.
                Oh, brave man, fighting in the girls team are we ? But if a liar like you says a thing, that don't make it so, eh ?

Boo

Comment

Oh, brave man, fighting in the girls team are we ? But if a liar like you says a thing, that don't make it so, eh ?

Boo
                  Well, why don't you come down and fight some of our girls?

As it happens the fighting is not differentiated by gender so, yes - I have fought against girls. There are some very tough ones too.

Beat me in a fair fight and I will retract my statement, until then you are obviously are a sockie troll. Unless a mod requests otherwise.

Comment

Cease.

Comment

Working...
                    X