• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC News - Russia 'to alter military strategy towards Nato'

"Nato's planned action... is evidence of the desire of US and Nato leaders to continue their policy of aggravating tensions with Russia", Mr Popov said.

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Sorry doomers, its over (for now)

BBC News - Ukraine agrees 'permanent truce' with rebels in east

then again:

The earlier version of the statement on the Ukrainian presidential website read: "Their conversation resulted in agreement on a permanent ceasefire in the Donbass region [the regions of Donetsk and Luhansk]."

However, this has now been changed to: "Their conversation resulted in agreement on a process for ceasing fire in the Donbass region."
      So, tin hats back on
      Last edited by CheeseSlice; 3 September 2014, 09:46.

Comment

are we all still here?

Not been turned into irradiated dust?

How dissapointing.

Comment

This sucker is going to go nuclear. Nasty business.

Go bags coming along. I've ordered the backy tins, mess tins, flint and strikers.

Just need some walkie talkies next.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            This sucker is going to go nuclear. Nasty business.

Go bags coming along. I've ordered the backy tins, mess tins, flint and strikers.

Just need some walkie talkies next.
            Broadsword calling Danny Boy.

Comment

Yep. Gonna need summat. Them zombies are pesky blighters.

Comment

France halts delivery of warship to Russia | World news | theguardian.com

Now why would France do this? They need the money, and are liable for the costs if they deliver late. So is someone pulling their strings?

Is NATO getting desperate?

Comment

Holy tulip this is gettin real

Russian General Demands Preemptive Nuclear Strike Doctrine Against NATO | Zero Hedge

Comment

I'll believe you when you come back with a more credible source than Zero Hedge.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                      I'll believe you when you come back with a more credible source than Zero Hedge.
                      I won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X