• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Because it sounds like you are Katy Hopkins sympathiser, that's why. And considering half our country voted for mini trump and the right wing narrative you appear to be following, i'd say it's a fair assumption.
    Does it? That's an interesting opinion but not a fact.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Soviet Union was far bigger far more capable to oppose USA, and where did it all end? Same thing will happen in Iran, only question if whether peacefully or not but the end is obvious, just matter of when - based on that it’s hardly smart choice to oppose USA. not even brave - it’s totally Mor Onic.

Who is going to be left after Iran gone for US haters to love, North Korea or China?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        The West never made it clear, unlike Iran.

Also given genocide that Jews suffered it’s pretty clear what Iran means here.

Frankly why is it Iranian matter anyway? They took it upon themselves for no reason, frankly Israels neighbours got far more skin in the same because of proximity, where as for Iran this is just an obvious ploy to help ayatollahs keep power - same approach as USSR used by creating artificial enemy far far away
        The genocide/hollocaust was committed by White Europeans not Iranians in case you forgot/were not taught properly. Secondly, the west did make it clear - by not opposing the wiping out of Palestine and accepting the occupation in other regions such as the Golan heights it amounts to tacit (and in the case of USA explicit) approval. Iran have never attacked Israel.
        Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 7 January 2020, 14:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Does it? That's an interesting opinion but not a fact.
          I did say that it's an assumption, happy to be proven wrong on this one.

Comment

Soviet Union was far bigger far more capable to oppose USA, and where did it all end? Same thing will happen in Iran, only question if whether peacefully or not but the end is obvious, just matter of when - based on that it’s hardly smart choice to oppose USA. not even brave - it’s totally Mor Onic.

Who is going to be left after Iran gone for US haters to love, North Korea or China?
            Iran are a proper thorn in the side of USA. Love it. I'd expect to see the US empire on the way down before Iran "goes" as you put it.

Comment

The genocide/hollocaust was committed by White Europeans not Iranians in case you forgot/were not taught properly. Secondly, the west did make it clear - by not opposing the wiping out of Palestine and accepting the occupation in other regions such as the Golan heights it amounts to tacit (and in the case of USA explicit) approval. Iran have never attacked Israel.
              Iran attacks Israel all the time using proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah - this was, is and will continue to be fruits of Suleimani’s work.

It won’t make Jews feel any better if another genocide is done by non-White, why would skin colour even matter? Who cares who wants to wipe you out - white, brown, black, it’s the intent that matters AND Iran made lots of steps towards this goal, by creating proxy force around Israel’s borders, I am actually amazed that Israel did not nuke ayatollahs decades ago, amazing level of restraint shown there.

Comment

Iran are a proper thorn in the side of USA. Love it. I'd expect to see the US empire on the way down before Iran "goes" as you put it.
                How about fair deal - if Iran goes before USA then you will leave this forum for good, and if otherwise than I will, deal?

Comment

I did say that it's an assumption, happy to be proven wrong on this one.
                  I would suggest that the onus is on you to prove a positive.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Iran attacks Israel all the time using proxies like Hamas and Hezbollah - this was, is and will continue to be fruits of Suleimani’s work.

It won’t make Jews feel any better if another genocide is done by non-White, why would skin colour even matter? Who cares who wants to wipe you out - white, brown, black, it’s the intent that matters AND Iran made lots of steps towards this goal, by creating proxy force around Israel’s borders, I am actually amazed that Israel did not nuke ayatollahs decades ago, amazing level of restraint shown there.
                    The point is there will not be another genocide. Big wars, ethnic cleansing and Anti-semitism is what White Europeans are good at, not Iranians or Arabs. They have lived in the middle east with Arabs/Muslims for 1,000s of years. I'm also surprised Israel has not used a Nuke but for different reasons. I guess that shows you are surprised the Israelis wouldn't mind killing millions of civilians....

Comment

How about fair deal - if Iran goes before USA then you will leave this forum for good, and if otherwise than I will, deal?
                      We will both be dead before either happens so sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X