• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got a Boxster?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in the process of buying a Maserati QP when DVLA revoked my licence again, cos of defib and trouble getting responses from my hospital consultant, long story...

Would I pull with that?

Scuff has a Porsche and he can't even pull with that, so what chance have I got?

I prefer the Maser because I can get out of it without the use of a chair lift....

I'm in a happy relationship, I just want to pull so I can blow them out so I can be Mr. Unobtainable to the lasses.....

Comment

Comiserations on the licence. Dmu are a bloody nightmare. My last renewal took 9 months. At least I got 3 years this time not 1.

Every appointment I took the latest "we have not heard from your consutant" missive.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Have one of each? Motorcycles have a preferential treatment when it comes to B I K .🚧
        I wasn't aware of that!

Comment

Personally I think the vantage is much cooler than a 911, but both are fantasy cars. My contractor goal is a z4 m, in imolla red. That's my l'oriel car.
          http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Cayenne, rip the back seats out, paint out the rear side windows. Then you have a 5.0 litre V8 Turbo 4x4 van.

Can you get the VAT back if you do that?

It might be tricky if you want to sell it afterwards.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

This is my idea of a work van:

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                Worth it? Issues?
                I think the shape since 2012 is beautiful.
                Agree, the front looks fantastic, loving those headlights.

However, maybe because I'm somewhat of an old git, I'd be swayed these days towards a 997 C4S (in silver or black) for the same money.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

Prefer the tractor........
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

My accountant has advised this one is OK as a van. It's a bugger for fuel consumption so I've converted it to LPG.

Comment

To the Op.
                      Check out this month's edition of 911&Porsche magazine.
                      They've got a "my first Porsche" section with some good tips about which model might suit your budget and requirements.
                      Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Working...
                      X