• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neighbours from hell

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just make some tulip up and go to the police.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Currently having to deal with neighbours who like to complain about the littlest thing, and seem to enjoy arguing on the doorstep.

They have got to a certain age whereby they like to complain about everything.

I think the best example was them complaining about the smoke from the bbq which wasn't smoking very much and maintaining it was our fault that the wind has blown smoke in the direction of their garden
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Kids ARE noisy. Deal with it and be glad they're just noisy, not malicious.

If they trespass on your property, which you suggest they do, that's a bit different.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

One of my near neighbours is almost blind and a widow, she gets lots of similar problems from the next door drug dealers kids and their visitors. She went to the police and offered two of her bedrooms for lodging officers whilst they are away from home.

Good move

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
            One of my near neighbours is almost blind and a widow, she gets lots of similar problems from the next door drug dealers kids and their visitors. She went to the police and offered two of her bedrooms for lodging officers whilst they are away from home.

Good move
            top move!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Little girls are the worst. Some down our road give out a high pitched squeal almost constantly. What to do? I'd put 'em in the freezer if I had my way.
              Same issue here, freezer full.

We have one girl, doesn't live on the road but visits friends and for attention she squeals when laughing. Incredibly loud and far reaching, I feel sorry for my dog.

Comment

Is this another thread about Scotland?
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  Same issue here, freezer full.

We have one girl, doesn't live on the road but visits friends and for attention she squeals when laughing. Incredibly loud and far reaching, I feel sorry for my dog.
                  2-4 year old boys can actually scream at a higher pitch. Though they tend to do it in offices and in supermarkets.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    2-4 year old boys can actually scream at a higher pitch. Though they tend to do it in offices and in supermarkets.
                    I don't believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      I don't believe you.
                      You are just lucky enough not to experience it.

The first time I heard a scream that pitch I thought it was a girl. I turned around to see a little girl tormenting her brother who was sitting in a trolley and him screaming repeatedly until his mother realised the entire supermarket was staring at them. Luckily there were no disability dogs in the place.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X